All Saints’ congregation has a very good mix of different ages from young families to many elderly folk, and the range of activities we offer reflects this diversity. Elderly members of our church, as well as others, benefit from a range of facilities including:
- Regular weekday services for prayer and Holy Communion
- Day-time Bible study groups
- Large print hymn books, service books, weekly news sheets and church magazine for those whose eyesight isn’t as good as it was
- Good quality sound system
- Loop system for those who are hard of hearing.
- Availability of sermons on the church website
- An organised system for transporting disabled and elderly people to Sunday morning service
- Availability of home Communion.
- Participation in OTOP (Outreach to Older People), organised by Churches Together in Faringdon
A service is held in Ferendune Court at 3:00pm on the second Sunday of the month.
For more information contact the administrator.