The aim is: To learn to speak about our faith with anyone, in a relaxed, natural, helpful way, so they may discover and respond to God’s love for them.
There are two parallel courses running on Monday evenings (7.30-9.30pm) and Tuesday afternoons (2.00-3.30pm) at the United Church.
The Programme is:
- Monday 18th / Tuesday 19th February: Getting connected
- Monday 25th / Tuesday 26th February: Connecting Well
- Monday 4th / Tuesday 5th March: Telling our story
- Monday 11th / Tuesday 12th March: Telling God’s story
- Monday 18th / Tuesday 19th March: Keeping going
You can just turn up if you like, but if you’re planning in advance to come – do let John Seedell know you’re coming (firstname.lastname@example.org or 242 440).
It would be great to see you there – No prior knowledge or expertise required